Start A Team
There are 2 types of teams:
1. Year-Round Team (runs from January to December)
- Year-round teams operate between January to December.
- All year-round teams need to apply membership under Southern California Dragon Boat Club (SCDBC). For more information about SCDBC, please go to the following website : http://www.scdbc.org
- All teams must abide to SCDBC regulations and rules.
2. Festival / Race Team (runs from June to July)
- Festival teams operate between June to July.
- All festival teams need to apply festival applications under International Culture Exchange Association (ICEA).
- All festival teams must abide to SCDBC rules and regulations during dragon boat practices.
- All year-round teams must submit festival application forms to race during the festival
Become a Year-Round Team
Download, fill out, and submit all the forms below:
- Package Checklist
- SCDBC Membership Application
- Team Roster
- Equipment Agreement
- SCDBC Waiver (one per paddler per membership year)
Become a Festival Team
Follow the following link to download forms: